Course End Date

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course End Date

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    volkandalyan
    Participant
    Hi I did this (https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/setting-a-course-end-date/) , Setting a Course End Date appeared front end and admin panell, but when I set end date for current course nottihng change before I set end date course duration was 300 days after I set end date still 300 days. I think something is wrong Also on course page course price dissappered.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well that tip is just for display purpose . to show the user that this course will end at this date . It will not actually end the course for all users .
    volkandalyan
    Participant
    so how can I add end  date for course which course actually end for all users.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is available in Wplms Batches addon .You can set end date and start  date of the batch . It will restrict the access to the courses that are connected to the batch . Or there is alternative way that we can force end the course for the user by adding a little code that we will provide you but this will only work for the new users that will be added to course after adding that code. Please choose one of the options.
    volkandalyan
    Participant
    Thank you For second option waht is the code?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I have updated that tip please refer it again : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/setting-a-course-end-date/
    volkandalyan
    Participant
    Hi Alex, Before buy batches plugin I need to ask Can we set end date for  online course for example; Course X start date 01-01-2016 ende date 30-12-2016 after user buy this course he can use it till 30-12-2016. And after this time period can we add new start and end date for new users.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this can be done .Start and End dates features are available in batches and yes you can change them afterwards . On end date the course will get expire for all your old users .
    volkandalyan
    Participant
    Thanks for your help Alex :)
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Course End Date’ is closed to new replies.