course ended problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting course ended problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    Hi, I have created a product with X cost. I planned to provide the product both course and the quiz as free for a short duration. I changed the sale price to 0. Now I am having this problem "The course ended before the student start the course." How to make the course available to the student? What should I actually do to give the course for free for a short duration?
    • "What should I actually do to give the course for free for a short duration?" Sorry but this is not available as of now.

vivekanandan
    Participant
    Today I changed the cost to non zero price and made the student purchase the other course. But the other course is also showing that the course is ended.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Then please check the course duration, the course ends/expires only if the course duration becomes zero. If you do not want your course to end then set the course duration to 9999 days.
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    After the theme update it looks like the options (recommended for offline courses): Hide Course Button after subscription were enabled. Is there a way to disable them on all my courses in one shot?
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    I manually edited them. This is issue has been resolved.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, thanks for the update that the issue is resolved. so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘course ended problem’ is closed to new replies.