Course Events Style

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course Events Style

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    isigma
    Spectator
    How to switch the course events page (via menu tab) from Calendar style to List style?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_filter('wplms_eventons_course_events_shortcode','full_cal');
    function full_cal(){
    return '[add_eventon_dv cal_id="88" today="no" show_et_ft_img="no" ft_event_priority="no" wplms_course="1"] ';

}
    Generate the shortcode for the list view of events in wp-editor. 
    Replace the shortcode written with bold and italics with your full calendar shortcode .
    And in the end of the shortcode just put:
    wplms_course="1"
    at end .
    like this :
    [list view show_et_ft_img="no"  wplms_course="1"]
    isigma
    Spectator
    This is helpful, but is there a way to display only the course relevant events? Those are 'Course events', right, and I do not have to see other events, the the course's? I tried cal_id=88, but it doesn't help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please refer to this parameter : wplms_course="1" include this parameter in your shortcode. on single course page . It will only work on single course page 
    isigma
    Spectator
      Sorry, it doesn't work. Here is what I did to check the in-course functionality 1. No modification via wplms-customizer. => All is cool 2. I used your native shortcode in customizer.php? and it works fine in the same way [add_eventon_dv  today="no" show_et_ft_img="no" ft_event_priority="no" wplms_course="1"] 3. No the list style. When I use the code below, it displays all non repeating events in each course. Repeating events a hidden, despite the setting in shortcode. There is no even first occurrence of them. [add_eventon_list number_of_months="12" show_limit="no" hide_empty_months="yes" show_repeats="yes" show_year="yes" accord="yes" wplms_course="1"] I also included the screen of the All Events Calendar page.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep we have replicated the issue at our test site . You are correct it is showing all events . We will contact the eventon plugin about this and will fix this in the next update of wplms eventon plugin update . Thanks for reporting .
    isigma
    Spectator
    thanks
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Events Style’ is closed to new replies.