Course Expiration Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course Expiration Issues

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    I though I had it fixed by checking the woo commerce subscriptions. Students courses are still expiring the same the minute they purchased the course. All courses  are set for 90 days both in courses setting and subscription. Any other suggestion to fix this issue?   Thanks    
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    The previous addon was outdated we recently did some fixes in this. Please download the latest addon from here and try using this.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Thank you that worked.   Please close
    RMA
    Spectator
    Well issue not fixed. I uploaded the file and activated. Checked subscription setting 180 days.  pursed cache, refresh permalinks, extended student time and reset.   Only worked for about 5 minutes and course expired. Did this 5 times same issue. No I have to email links to the video to students. Please assist.    
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay ,please share your url of that course and admin credentials along with ftp credentials to check this issue at your end . PS : mark reply as private .
    RMA
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok I got it . this was the reason of this issue : http://prntscr.com/k7jomg    this settings overwrites the duration of the course when user starts course . Please keep it deactivated otherwise it will overwrite the duration .  
    RMA
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it was that setting that was messing with the user's duration in course . this is an issue with that setting and we are working on to fix it .
    Jylek
    Participant
    Hello my website users courses expire automatically. allready put but course duration (30 days) but expire immediately within 1 day how to resolve that issue also certificate not generated after course completation. Thank you
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please disable this setting https://prnt.sc/k7jomg , because this setting overwrites the duration of the course. If issue still persists then please create your own topic and share your admin  credentials there.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Expiration Issues’ is closed to new replies.