Course hidden from WPLMS > Course Manager still visible

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course hidden from WPLMS > Course Manager still visible

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    learner4life
    Participant
    Hi, whenever I hide courses from Course Manager, the courses are still visible in the "More Courses by Intructor" under the instructor widget in Course Home page. How do I ensure that the hidden course is actually hidden from all views.
    learner4life
    Participant
    And if I manually go to one of the hidden course urls then I can definitely see other hidden courses as well in the same widget. Whereas it shouldn't be like that. I should only be able to see the course url I am visiting and the courses publicly visible.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This seems to be an issue in the Buddypress Instructor widget .Thanks for reporting this issue to us . please track development here : https://trello.com/c/enMoYW4s
    learner4life
    Participant
    While you are working on Buddypress Instructor widget can you also please add the functionality to sort the courses in Instructor Widget by Student Count and/or Start Date? That would be great!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok thanks we'll add this feature in the widget.
    learner4life
    Participant
    Thanks a lot! While waiting for the new feature to be added, is there a quick fix that I can apply now for keeping the courses hidden?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To add quick fix i would need your site admin credentials , avalid ftp credentials and site url . Ps : please share it in a private reply .
    learner4life
    Participant
    Hi Alex, In the past we have shared the admin credential with WPLMS team (in fact there is a user id Alex) . However, we are being discouraged from sharing our site admin credentials anymore by the management as it is a live/production website. Can you please share the code changes here, so that I can implement it in the website.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    okay please replace your wp-content/plugins/vibe-course-module/includes/bp-course-widgets.php file with the "bp-course-widgets.php" file in the attached bp-course-widgets.zip file .
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This issue has been resolved in the latest update of wplms 2.2 So please update all your plugins and the wplms theme to the latest versions i.e. 2.2 and then check.
    learner4life
    Participant
    No, the update didn't resolve it for me. The quick fix worked in the past, but after the update it didn't.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This issue is resolved in the latest update please refer the video: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDjTQiiSEr This might be a caching issue so try clearing your cache and then check.
    learner4life
    Participant
    marking as resolved.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Course hidden from WPLMS > Course Manager still visible’ is closed to new replies.