Course ID, Duration, & Certificate codes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course ID, Duration, & Certificate codes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lau919
    Spectator
    • How to add Course ID, CPD hours in a Course , and add related Certificate Codes in certificate template?
    • CPD hours are the designated total hours for training or self-pace study on different days, not the duration available at website.
    • Above function and data shall remain after future upgrades of WPLMS.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Add the given code to show the course id in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_shortcode('certificate_course_id','vibe_certificate_course_id'); function vibe_certificate_course_id( $atts, $content = null ) {             $id=$_GET['c'];             if(isset($id) && $id)                 return $id;             else                 return '[certificate_student_name]';   } Then use " [certificate_course_id] " shortcode in your certificate . Before suggesting anything on course CPD I want to confirm if it is ok if the SPD calculated from the time when the user started the course (click on start course button)? Can you please clarify what do you mean by related certificate code ? there is already a shortcode to show the certificate code. any solution shared here will remain even after upgrades
    ptah-hk
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To change email please goto your profile -> edit : http://prntscr.com/dx6wti Ok we can provide shortcode that will show the time from when she started the course (clicked on start course button) upto current time when she marked that course as finished .(clicked on finish course button) . will that work for you ? Sorry Im still not able to understand your query .Can you please clarify more in detail along with screneshots ? There is already a shortcode to show the certificate code generated : [certificate_code]
    strantham
    Spectator
    How do I get the course id for a given course. I am trying to display courses with a specific id in a megamenu sidebar with the courses widget and i tried the post id as well as the slug and it isn't working.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well your issue is not related to this topic .Please create a separate topic and share the full details along with some screenshots on your topic .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course ID, Duration, & Certificate codes’ is closed to new replies.