course image cant be upload and i cant register course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues course image cant be upload and i cant register course

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mahmoudms2020
    Participant
    Dears after complement i tried and I reviewed all the articles and I'm not able to upload course image and also am not able to add the new course and really i need your support .  
    mahmoudms2020
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mahmoudms2020
    Participant
    Hi support team please update i sent the details of access  in private mode
    Ava
    mahmoudms2020
    Participant
    hi Sir First thanks a lot for the kind of support, from your video you already modified an existing course which is called a demo.   please try to add a new course and save it, it's not allowed to pick an image and save the new course and is a little surprise from such of these issues.   kindly to check and update
    Mk
    mahmoudms2020
    Participant
    Dear MK First thanks a lot for your cooperation and support to solve the issue which it's a little strange and I hope to be fixed on the upcoming versions. currently, I added the Edit course in the menu and I name it as Add course and the things move smoothly.   Thanks, a lot sir for your instructions to solve this issue .you can close this call Mahmoud
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘course image cant be upload and i cant register course’ is closed to new replies.