Course İnstructor Bugs and Errors

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course İnstructor Bugs and Errors

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Please add this code replacing the previously shared . It'll work.

add_filter('wplms_course_filters_course-cat',function($args){
    	$args['orderby']       =  'meta_value_num';
    	$args['order']       =  'DESC';
    	$args['meta_key'] = 'course_cat_order';
    	return $args;
    });

ixiredu
    Participant
    Again on the same page, I want the instructors widget filter to be in alphabetical order on the Courses page.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry this is not possible as there is no hook in the course instructor widgets so that we can write code on it to sort.
    ixiredu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, I checked on local but it's working correctly see https://drive.google.com/file/d/12j0eSKiv0Oxrrkb-izCND5j1Fom5BZp8/view Are you sure it's happening after adding this code?
    ixiredu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, As this issue is not due to the code. It did not affected the page on my local setup and I checked on your site by removing the code and it's still same. so kindly create a separate topic for this issue. As this issue is very different from the topic and we follow one topic = one query or issue. So please try disabling your third party plugins then check if the issue get resolved or not otherwise please create a topic with relevant screenshots and details . I am closing this topic.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Course İnstructor Bugs and Errors’ is closed to new replies.