Course Layout vs Course Page

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Course Layout vs Course Page

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    I'have customize my course layout page and added the Related course widget in the right column of the page. And saved. Course Layout If I go in the course page the related courses are empty (only the widget title is shown). In the course page, at the bottom of the page, there is also a Related Widget that I've have no idea where it came from. Why is the Related Widget (the one I have set from the course layout) empty? And the Related Widget at the bottom from where is setted? Course page
    Veronica
    hi the related course widget will not work here and the related course section in the last comes from here http://prntscr.com/yyxzoj the setting in WPLMS>>course manager
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Hi, thanks. I've some questions: if the "related course widget" can not be used in the "course layout" where can it be used? Where does it work?
    Veronica
    hi to show/hide related course in course layout you need to check wplms>>course manager show related course enable this setting and it will start showing the related course on course layout page
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Ok... but I wasn't asking that. You said: the related course widget will not work here (here as course layout). So my question is: “BuddyPress related course widget” that can be chosen from Elementor (and that I can position anywhere I want) in what kind of page can be used if it does not work in the course layout? Other question: the related course enabled in WPLMS>>course manager can be customizzed? I want to change the box layout that is different from the one I have chosen in the homepage. home course layout course page - related courses
    Veronica
    hi the widget will work if the course status page is selected and using old course layout with V4 and the layout can't be customized directly you can use a child theme to do the same can you please let us know exactly what customization you want here
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Thanks. Where the course status page can be selected? I found out that the layout of the "Related Courses" blocks can be changes in WPLMS -> Course Manager -> "Default course block style"
    Veronica
    hi it is available in wplms>>course manager http://prntscr.com/zybbf6 Default course block style yes it will change the block design all over the site where it is showing
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Layout vs Course Page’ is closed to new replies.