Course Marks Instead of Percentage

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course Marks Instead of Percentage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    Is there any way to display the course marks instead of the percentage? We have a certificate that we need to show how many marks they received instead of showing the percentage received.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry its not possible because in actual there is no marks recorded for the course, we only checks if all the units are completed or not and checks the quiz marks and then show a percentage of the course.
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    Is there any way to show the quiz marks? I know there's a meta tag for that information, but just not sure how to pull it to be visible in a certificate.
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    I see from my user meta exporter that there's a field called "quiz_questions3384-marks", but I can't figure out how to get the information that's populated in that field to show up on the front-end. Any ideas?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes for this there is already a shortcode in wplms. The shortcode to show quiz marks is [wplms_quiz_score id='2321']   where id is the quiz id.
    HorizonCME
    Spectator
    Yes perfect! Thank you!!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Marks Instead of Percentage’ is closed to new replies.