Course materials/supply list? How to create and post?

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Course materials/supply list? How to create and post?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    I searched the forums but couldn't find the answer.... How do I create a supply (materials) list for a course? Provide specific location (dummy-proof), please (wp-admin>dashboard>....?) Can visitors view this list before purchasing a course? I'd love to see "COURSE MATERIAL LIST" appear in the left course sidebar (see attached screenshot). Is this possible? Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Awesome! Thank you! Okay- next question: will there be an automated option when setting up a course to add a material list so that it appears with every listing of that course? We want every course to have a material list. I assume your advice from the previous post will make it visible for customers and students in a course's menu. Thanks : )
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    For this you need to handle what content you want to show in your custom section in this function "  wplms_course_custom_section_area  " in your tip .
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Thanks for the help, but this is Greek to me. Can you explain and provide step-by-step instructions, and where I do this? (non-geek?) Thanks : )
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is a customization and would be better if you could hire a freelancer for such customizations. Moving the topic to customizations.
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    So, just to confirm, WPLMS has absolutely no function for material lists? I think this should be added to your feature-request list. :)  Every other LMS that we have looked at had a standard material/supply list function for each course that enabled you to create a list, then it was forever attached/associated with that course. Can you provide a suggestion for attaching a material list to a course in the meantime? Thanks for all the other great things about WPLMS. : )
    iguanaacademy
    Spectator
    Temporary solution for adding material/supply list? 1. Create a separate page for a course material/supply list. 2. Create a pdf to attach to course listing. 3. Add a link to the course description for material list. Q: how to attach/connect any of the above solutions to a course so that it appears at course description (/allcourses)?
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Course materials/supply list? How to create and post?’ is closed to new replies.