Course menu bar 2.0.6. Modern

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Course menu bar 2.0.6. Modern

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    isigma
    Spectator
    1. The Home tab on the Course menu bar 2.0.6. Modern never has an "active" color while is selected. The hover color is correct though.

2. Just a thought (as I myself hit it sometimes). Should that tab be called "Details", or "Course", as there is only one Home, and it is the site Homepage. As of now we can see two Home tabs at once: on the Top menu and the course menu...

If you think this is not an issue, than I'll change my local translation.

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) Unable to replicate the issue on our test site, its working fine at our test site. Please share the site url and admin credentials with us to check the issue on your site. 2) Its not a bug, it is assumed that it is a course home. If you want to change it then you have to translate it.
    isigma
    Spectator
    You're right. I'm sorry for taking your time. Somehow the class="current" got stripped from the code, so only hover state has an active color, but not the active button... I'll try to find the problem by myself, as the project is still on the localhost.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes the active button should have class = "current" to show the color.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course menu bar 2.0.6. Modern’ is closed to new replies.