Course menu float incorrect

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Course menu float incorrect

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maisam
    Participant
    Hi, 1- In course page, menu open incorrect position and the sub-menu items didn't shown on the mobile screen :link  2- I can correct an icon with below CSS and the icon location became fixed (on google chrome developer tools), but when I copy it on WP custom CSS it didn't work. :link ul.curriculum>.new_section:after {left: 40px;} Tanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @Maisam, yes, there are some minor bugs in RTL mode related to styling. But, menu is working fine in RTL mode. There is something else which is causing the issue. If you can share the admin credentials then please share with us. I'll fix this for you on your site. The RTL styling bugs will be fix in our next theme update. P.S. Mark your reply private while sharing the credentials
    Maisam
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, 1. Add the Following custom css to set mobile menu. ul.flexMenu-popup {width:150px;} 2.To place the icon in the left side as shown in your screen shot, add the following css in wp-admin-> Appearance -> customize -> custom css. ul.curriculum>.new_section:after{right:750px;}
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course menu float incorrect’ is closed to new replies.