Course not showing on Cart on first time

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course not showing on Cart on first time

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ftva
    Participant
    Hi, When it's the first time a user tries to purchase a course, the course selected doesn't appear on the /cart page, the user have to start the process again on purchasing the course. Here's a video recording that shows what's happening. https://www.loom.com/share/dde5ec6bbb2e4f22a933447541dcdacd Please help us on this as this is not good for UX.  Also, if you can tell us the steps of fixing this so we can replicate it next time it happens again, we've done a lot of modification and updating the theme will override what we've done.
    Veronica
    hi, I would suggest you to follow the following and check if it works??
    1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins.
    2. Delete browsers cache especially cache plugin.
    3. Re-save permalinks.
    deactivate everything other than wplms defaults then check if it works. if it does not work then let me know I will check the issue but do not forget to share a video of the steps you are following so that i can replicate the issue at my end. Note: theme and plugins should be updated to its latest version.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Course not showing on Cart on first time’ is closed to new replies.