Course Not visible under Instructor Manage Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Course Not visible under Instructor Manage Course

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rahmediahouse
    Spectator
    As an instructor, when I create a course, it gets published and the course is available under all courses page, but when I try to see it under manage courses Instructor Controls (v4), the course does not appear, whereas, when I see it through administrator login, the course appears in manage course - Instructor Controls (Role - Admin). Please revert, where is the issue, as I have a planned demo for the same. Pls treat this urgent
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we would need your site url and admin credentials and also ftp credentials just in case in private reply . I tried with previous password but it showing wrong .
    rahmediahouse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes the issue is strangely appearing in your site but not appearing at our end . Strange issue , can you please share your ftp credentials in private reply to check the issue at your end ?
    rahmediahouse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    ok the co authors plugin was not working therefore added a quick fix on your site in wplms customizer plugin for this .
    rahmediahouse
    Spectator
    Can you please let me know, what is the quick fix done and will it be any problem, when any plugin update will happen.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I added wplms customizer plugin in your site and added that quick fix in its wplms-customizer.php file . Well the quick fix actually disables the co -author functionality for the instructing courses menu and enables default author property of wordpress .
    Haider
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I am having the same issue can you post the customizer.php changes so I can add them without making a new ticket? or should I make a ticket it is almost the same issue? I had to deactivate wplms co-author plugin for it go back to defaults but we need to add multiple authors Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @Haider, Yes we would like to check because there is no such issues as of now .It was resolved 1 year ago . Please create a new topic for this and share your site url and admin creds in private reply .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Not visible under Instructor Manage Course’ is closed to new replies.