Course occasions on different locations

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Course occasions on different locations

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    parbri
    Participant
    We want to offer our courses as instructor led classes on different locations and on several occasions. Each occasion is a new class, in other words new students. IE. 2-3 may Guthemburg, 9-7 may Stockholm, 15-16 may Oslo etc Each occation, should allow 10 seats. Do I need to create a new copy of a course for each occasion or how can I best set up a course to be able to do this? I have WPLMS batches available. Is this the way? In that case I need help with how to set it up properly.   Regards Pär  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes the best way for this will be to use wplms batches. You can create different batches for different locations and then connect it with the same course. In each batch you can limit the number of seats, you can also set the start date and time for each batch. The students can join any batch they prefer and can do the course according to that batch settings. -------------- You can refer the video tutorials of the wplms batches on youtube.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Course occasions on different locations’ is closed to new replies.