Course page display incorrectly on phone

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course page display incorrectly on phone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, when I edit the course page from wp-admin, the position of the button is in correct position just below the course profile photo https://photos.app.goo.gl/2wtT3iuS8XoVqM9Q6 However, when I view the course on my phone (account is logged in), the button is at the bottom of the page, please watch until the end of the video https://photos.app.goo.gl/HmH6MXnF1Hqk8Jgz9 How to move the button up to the top of the page ?
    Ada
    Participant
    HI, you are checking learning center layout in elementor but you are using old version layouts so they both are different. the layout you are using in that price button is displayed at the end. if you want to use learning center demo layout then you need to set layout blank from appearance>>customize>>layouts
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, I used to use that layout, however, I wish to have the curriculum on a separated tab, therefore I was advised to use the current layout. Is there anyway that I can keep the curriculum in different layout without messing up the Start course button ?
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    After following your instruction, I have batches appear on 2 sections at the same time, how to remove 1 ?
    Ada
    Participant
    No you can not display start course button on different tab using learning center demo layout. For batches issue, can you please share any screenshot or course URL in which you have connected the batch.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi, no, I mean I want the curriculum content to be displayed in a different tab, that's the reason I was advise to use such layout. Because if you view it from mobile, the curriculum will make the page very long, however this is not a very urgent matter The link is https://elearning.survivalskills.vn/course/so-cap-cuu-can-ban-day-du/ The batch appears on both top and bottom
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    by the way, the batch icon is too big, I just want a small icon as there will be many batches, how to make it smaller, I change the batch display setting in edit course but it doesn't matter what I choose, it displays the same way
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, To eliminate duplicate course batches please comment out the code in your wplms-customizer.php Okay checking and providing css code for this.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, I have commented the code for batches on single course page from wplms-customizer.php now batches are displayed single time on the course page. You can add this css code in appearance>>customize>>custom css

.single-course .course_batch_grid .batch_image a img.avatar.group-7-avatar.avatar-460.photo {
        width:150px !important;
        height:150px !important;
    }
    .single-course .course_batch_grid .batch_admins {
       position:relative !important;
       right:45px !important;
       float:right !important;
       bottom:30px !important;

}

hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi thank you, Could you please help me: 1. Make the batch icon much smaller, so that it can display many batches in the same space as we will have more batches in the future. How does it look like if many batches will be added in ? 2. Could you please place the batch at the bottom of the page , or on the side like this https://photos.app.goo.gl/HDGUYzUHLRLShcVL7 3. The trainer has several courses however, the part 'course of this trainer' is empty, please help me fix 4. I prefer the curriculum on a different tab, however, when I choose the previous setting it has the 'start course' position on mobile problem. Is there a setting to keep curriculum on a different tab but without the button problem ?
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Please confirm do you want the batch icon to be smaller or complete batch list to be smaller? 4- In blank course layout it's not possible to show curriculum in different tab on other layouts I can try with custom css to fix the course button for mobile view.
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    "Please confirm do you want the batch icon to be smaller or complete batch list to be smaller?" I don't understand the difference between 2 choices ? could you share me an example of those ? The area in the layout for the batch is big enough, it's ok. I mean I can fit more batches in the same area, the batch profile photo right now is too big, it can only contains 2 batches right ? I tried to adjust batch style in Edit course but all the options don't make a difference. I don't know how many styles are there for me to choose. If you could just share me some example it would help me communicate with you better
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can select the type of batches display format in the elementor block for the batches here : https://prnt.sc/181e3k1 Secondly if you have old course layout then it can be chosen from the course settings itself .
    hothaibinh
    Participant
    Hi thank you, I edited it in elementor. Just 1 problem left, the suggest course section in the bottom of the page is a big too big but I don't find it it elementor. I want it to fit 4 courses rather than 3 courses as it is right now
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • The topic ‘Course page display incorrectly on phone’ is closed to new replies.