Course Page inside profile is not loading and cannot see any courses in it!

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course Page inside profile is not loading and cannot see any courses in it!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rohit36
    Spectator
    When I click on members Dashboard and click on members course, page does not load fully and I cannot see any course in it, please help Here is the url: http://digitalinitiatives.co/demoblog/members/impetusgurukul/course/
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Thanks for sharing the details .I would need admin credentials also to check this issue . Please share them in private reply .
    Rohit36
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rohit36
    Spectator
    Anyone there ??? please answer its urgent
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I checked your site and found that you are using php version 7.1 which is not stable . Please contact your webhost and ask them to switch your php version to 7.0 which is more stable .
    Rohit36
    Spectator
    will it solve the problem ? coz when I switched my php version, all my sites went down. If I have to switch php version, it will take lots of work coz I have to manually work on all wordpress sites, please make sure you got the correct error
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... The buddypress doesn't work in php 7.1 and wplms is a buddypress theme and therefore it causes issues with wplms. You should use php version from 5.6 to 7.0 You can contact your webhost and they can change the php version for you. It will not cause any issues.
    Rohit36
    Spectator
    OK I changed PHP version to 5.6 and problem solved, everything is working now. thanks
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Page inside profile is not loading and cannot see any courses in it!’ is closed to new replies.