Course Page & Layout problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course Page & Layout problem

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    cglicence
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I guess your host has switched your php version to 7.1 which is unstable . Please contact your webhost and ask them to switch back to any php version between 5.4 to 7.0 . fixed the css issues .
    cglicence
    Spectator
    sorry for problem, fixed
    cglicence
    Spectator
    I already purchased WPLMS Woocommerce intengration but, i dont want to limit the video tutorial (our product) time, our situation have 2 base mode like almost video training websites, and i get confused with your system! We don.t have any limitation for video after purchase, we have: 1- subscription to access all video  files 2- purchase each video separately for life time   your system make be to confused, my request is something different? almost all video tutorial websites have same method
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Actually we need your option of wplms-woocommerce system on subscription. your plugin apply a individual course, we need that for subscription. im not familiar your WPLMS system and woocommerce, buddylist and buddypress etc, please guid me how to exactly make it?
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Also in this video, how can we set price amount of certification with / without for example we need with certificate be 300$ and without be 240$
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well wplms woocommerce provide support for the subscriptions . You just need to connect all your courses to the one single product . refer : http://prntscr.com/h87vhp and to put the link to take this course button select that product in course pricing settings : http://prntscr.com/h87wb6 Other option would be using woocommerce memberships plugin .Its the simplest to implement ,you just need to connect woocommerce memberhsip level to the course and that's it . Please refer : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/woocommerce-membership-integration-with-wplms-addon/ Its upto you to choose from any above of them .
    cglicence
    Spectator
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this tip (link) works with the woocommerce memberhsips plugin . and its ideal for you .with this you can set a woocommerce pricing as well as woocommerce memberships also in course pricing .
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Thank i purchased, but i have a question, paid membership pro what is doing so?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Page & Layout problem’ is closed to new replies.