Course page title tag can't be set

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course page title tag can't be set

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ArtevoDesign
    Participant
    No problem Diana, but I really need to solve this issue and I need your help to do it, please. Let's take them one at a time:
    • I deactivated the Yoast and the LiteSpeed Cache plugins in case you still get the error 500 - https://prnt.sc/rjn9s6
    • Anyway, the caching plugin didn't affect the logged in users;
    • After deactivating the plugins the issue is still present: the course title metatag doesn't contains the course title;
    • I understand that the demo is working fine but I can't figure it out why in this case the title doesn't appears.
    Thank you!
    ArtevoDesign
    Participant
    Hi! Any news with this ticket? It's been 6 days.
    Diana
    Participant
    @ArtevoDesign, This is really a strange issue and I am still not able to figure out why it is not working. Checked almost everything. I need 1 more day and I can update you by tomorrow. I hope my last try work
    ArtevoDesign
    Participant
    Ok Diana! I'll be expecting your reply. Thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Checking site...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Seems working in test site with latest theme and latest yoast , let me know if I missed something, https://prnt.sc/rqb03k Checking your site for this.
    ArtevoDesign
    Participant
    Hi! I opened this ticket 3 weeks ago in hope of you letting me know what I am missing, because it is your product. Your screenshot is of a localhost install demo but in real life there is this missing title issue in course pages. So, please, I really need a solution. Thanks !
    Diana
    Participant
    @ArtevoDesign, I found your point valid. This is a screenshot of a localhost setup so I tested it on our Live Demo Here it is: http://prntscr.com/rrspcq And it is showing the title there. yes, it is our product but the issue is we are not adding any code on the header to change it different due to which you are facing this issue. I can't check on your site by deactivating third-party plugins because you told me to not deactivate any third-party plugin There is no setting which you should take care. I just installed and activated the plugin and that's it
    ArtevoDesign
    Participant
    Hi, Diana! I see. One more try, please. I deactivated all the non-essential plugins (attach) to be sure there aren't any conflicts, but the title shows the same. I activated the plugins back after taking the screenshots. I even opened a ticket with the Yoast plugin support and I found out that someone else (Netixel) has the same issue. Regards!
    Diana
    Participant
    @Artevodesign, can you give me the permission to deactivate other third-party plugins as well? So I can check better.
    ArtevoDesign
    Participant
    Hi! I just did that and I attached you the screenshot to prove it. If necessary you may do it but note the ones deactivated to reactivate them afterwards. Please do not update Woocommerce.
    Diana
    Participant
    ArtevoDesign
    Participant
    Hi! Any news with this issue? It's been a month from your last message and now I have only 24 days of support.
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Course page title tag can't be set’ is closed to new replies.