Course percentage showing 75 eventhough all tasks had been completed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course percentage showing 75 eventhough all tasks had been completed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    We have currently setup WPLMS 3.9.9 in our organization and the Course content doesn't update to 100% even after the final assignment is completed and attachment uploaded. The ciurse percentage is showing 75% at the completion of course. I know admin can manually change the course percentage for particular user. But is it possible to do it automatically, atleast if the user completes everything the percentage should be 90%. Later admin can evaluate and make it 100%.
    Veronica
    hi, please make sure that you have disabled this setting http://prntscr.com/ty7anh  
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    Already Time based course Progress option is set to No.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Okay i will check on your website, Share admin credentials in private reply, Thanks,
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hi, I am writing some word that's clear everything , How is the final course score calculated: The final marks of the course is calculated as an average of all the quizzes marks in your course. And yes its the percentage of marks. When a course is finished then its checked if all the units are completed in the course or not and after that the all quiz marks are calculated and its average is calculated and overall percentage is shown as the course marks. I think now you can understand why course show 70  out of 100,   THanks,
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    Hi Jackson, Please confirm my understanding is correct. You mean the course completion percentage shown in the screenshot is average of quiz marks? https://pasteboard.co/JmJQ2dQ.png  
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Yes, You are correct, The final marks of the course is calculated as an average of all the quizzes marks in your course. And yes its the percentage of marks. Thanks,
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Course percentage showing 75 eventhough all tasks had been completed’ is closed to new replies.