Course Rating Stars styling issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Course Rating Stars styling issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    I am not sure how to explain the issue so am just sharing the screenshot. Kindly help Screen Shot: https://paste.pics/75L26 Link on test site: https://new.ichars.com/course/ultimate-guide-love-dating-relationships/  
    Veronica
    @ichars, These stars are only filled when the course reviews will be added to the course. If you have enabled this setting in course, that to submit the review after completing the course then only it will show filled stars on the basis of average course rating. Do you want to show fake star reviews here? Then I can tell you which custom meta box you need to update
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica There are already reviews submitted. When you look at the image attached, it shows 6 reviews next to it. Also kindly check the link I have shared.
    Veronica
    ok, first deactivate all your third party plugins and then check what happens. because I think that there is some CSS which is conflicting with it. deactivate all the third party plugin one by one and then check one by one. but if it doesn't give your credentials in private reply I will check it.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    There is a conflict with the font-awesome plugin. But I need to use that plugin as without it a lot of icons disappear when I create a page using elementor. Kindly suggest
    Veronica
    you can try this custom css add it in appearance>>customize>>custom css
    small.bp_filled_stars { left:100px !important; }
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Thank you for the above code. It helps me align the back and the front stars. But the stars are all blank. The participant rating is not reflected. ScreenShot: https://paste.pics/77JBT Course page: https://new.ichars.com/course/ultimate-guide-love-dating-relationships/ When you check the page, you would realise that there are 6 reviews, avg rating is 4.8 but it is not reflected in the stars. Stars are all still empty.
    Veronica
    need time to check it out. so please provide the credentials in private reply.
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    ok try to add this code in your--- plugin>>plugin editor>>select wplms-customizer>>wplms-customizer.php add_action('wp_footer',function(){ echo "<link rel='stylesheet id='fasd'  href='".VIBE_URL."/assets/css/style.min.css' type='text/css' media='all'  />"; },99);
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Added the code but no difference. Stars still blank
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    While the stars remain blank, when I add the above code, all custom styling I have added to my child theme stops working.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try to deactivate this plugin : WP Review Slider Pro (Premium)
    ICHARS
    Spectator
    Deactivating WP Review Slider Pro (Premium) has no effect . Star ratings still don't show correctly. Kindly help. Also I have already shared the login details, this is my test site, so if you need to make some changes to test, kindly go ahead and do that. Just make a note of the changes and let me know.
    Veronica
    hi, our team just discussed the thing. it's just because when the user uses the font-awesome plugin then plugin's file conflict with our file. here two files are applying on the site the first one is of font-awesome and the second one is of wplms. so for removing this issue, we have to make changes that take time but you have no need to wait for the next update of the theme. but yes it take some working days so you have to wait for the next update about this issue. i have made a card for this. we will solve this asap. thanks.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Rating Stars styling issues’ is closed to new replies.