Course reset and audio speed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course reset and audio speed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hello, I have reset the progress of a course for a student but I see: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/crhllJVfr3S 1. The answers to the review questions are still checked, is this correct? 2. If the audio playback speed is changed then it is impossible to go back to x1 as this value is off the screen. It is also not reset when resetting the course. Thanks, regards
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, 1- These are practice questions their answers are not saved in student's course status. 2- Yes, I have created a trello cardfor this . https://trello.com/c/7dv6LDJu You can use this css fix for now. Add this css code in appearance>>customize>>custom css

#course_component .vibebp_main div#plyr-settings-8314-speed>div {
       position:absolute !important;
       top:80px !important;

}

Usapuka
    Spectator
    Hi Ada, Thanks, I have added the css fix but it didn't work. Regards,
    Scott Lang
    We have already added the Trello card for the fix. You can track the Trello card for updates. We have to check the issue at your site if the issue can be solved using custom CSS we will provide temporary fixes also, please provide working admin credential and site URL with us in a private reply.
    Ada
    Participant
    Hi, Yes I checked . This solution does not work. You'll need to wait for permanent solution . Till then you can add this code but it will hide course header behind the course content when user scroll down the unit which is not good.

#course_component .course_content_header{
        z-index:-1 !important;
    }

Usapuka
    Spectator
    Thanks Ada, I'll wait for a permanent solution.
    Veronica
    remaining this topic open so you can confirm once the issue is resolved thanks
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Course reset and audio speed’ is closed to new replies.