Course Retake History Report

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course Retake History Report

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, I would like some guidance for the following issue (below). I didn't explore the course retake feature throughly, so I would like to apologize in advance if it's an obvious question. As an instructor, I would like to allow a certain number (or infinite) of courses retakes for the students that not achieve the minimum to obtain a certificate. In addition, it's important for us to have the whole history (i.e. grades and quizzes) of the failure tentatives. I would like to generate a report of the number of failures per month and the grade/marks, for example. 1) Do you keep in the database all the original marks and retake marks for each student? 2) If I export the CSV for the course, do you show multiple lines for a student that retake the course or show only the last retake? Even if WPLMS doesn't generate this kind of report from the front end, I could try to query the database directly in search of these results. Thank you again. Best regards, Rodrigo
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1 .  well no we do not keep the old data .When user retakes course all data gets reset all values saved in database are either deleted or gets reset to original value . So currently there is not way to keep the history of the user course . but we can achieve this . Please tell us what data you want to keep record of before user course resets on retake ?
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Retake History Report’ is closed to new replies.