course retakes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues course retakes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    Our courses are set that students are able to retake them 3 times (course retakes: 3); however, I had multiple students saying that they were kicked out, or for whatever reason they stopped the course before finishing and when they wanted to go back in, they were not allowed. I had to reset the course for them. Student has to be able to access the course, even if it stops I the middle of it, or even if they finished, and they got the certificate, I want them to be able to be able to access the course. How do I do the settings? This issue was not there a while back. It must be again due to updates that are not thoroughly checked before released.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is strange. WPLMS courses allow users to take the course and pursue it over days, and there is only one scenario when this can occur when the course expires for the user. In WPLMS every course maintains its own membership status and membership access duration. When the duration expires the user needs to re-purchase the course, this can be bypassed by setting the course duration to 9999 which makes the course unlimited. The duration matters at the time when the user subscribes for a course, changing the course duration later on would only affect the new users and not affect the users already pursuing the course.     For further clarification, Please  share following information : a. The duration of the course. b. Since we already have WP Admin credentials, please share the name of the course to replicate the issue.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘course retakes’ is closed to new replies.