Course review page has layout issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Course review page has layout issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    duy87
    Spectator
    Hello, I found a layout issue. It was like that as default.. I removed all my custom css and it still stayed like this.. I even tested if this layout issue is showing in your demo but it is not.. propably you fixed it so I would like to ask for fix for my page too. Please, check image below so you know exactly what you mean.
    duy87
    Spectator
    Test it if you need to. website: www.kurzon.cz username: Author password: Author4321 Note: please, don't screenshot or mention my website since its not launched yet.
    sirajcmr
    Spectator
    Lots of small bugs are getting solved in new update which I guess will be released by today or tomorrow. May be worth waiting https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/2-0-6-1/ I think this issue does not happen if you are using default layout for the course. Similar issue was reported earlier and developer has identified this issue. Anyway, wait for an update from the support team regarding it. PS: I am just another person like you who use this theme, ok! Cheers mate
    duy87
    Spectator
    Thanks for the info :) before I was posting this, I have not found any issue related to this.
    duy87
    Spectator
    Still not fixed. How can it be fixed?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is a known issue wit the c3 layout i guess inmodern theme . If you ar using modern theme and c3 layout then to quick fix this issue just change the course-review.php file in your wp-content/themes/wplms_modern/ folder .
    duy87
    Spectator
    change it to what?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Alex means rename the file like course-review$.php or whatever you want, so that the file is not included.
    duy87
    Spectator
    If I rename it, is it still going to work? I mean commenting and stuff related.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    When you rename this file, then also you will be able to do every stuff like commenting etc. The issue is in modern theme's course-review.php file, so when you rename this file then it will not be included hence the modern theme will use course-review.php file present in the default parent theme. So by renaming, this file will be included from the default theme and not from the modern theme.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Course review page has layout issue’ is closed to new replies.