Course Review stopped showing for a specific course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course Review stopped showing for a specific course

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, For a specific course, its Courses Ratings and reviews simply STOPPED showing on the course page. I've checked the checkbox "Allow comments" in the course administrative panel and it was turned OFF somehow, and it CAN'T BE TURNED ON AGAIN! I've tried multiple times to check it back on but when I click "UPDATE", it "checks off" and there is no error message! Please, how can I solve this problem? Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo
    roath
    Spectator
    Just to complement: I think I have the SAME problem as the person of this thread https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/unable-to-enable-course-reviews/ Should I do the same thing? Thanks
    Mk
    Yes, You can try this : Please try adding this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :   add_action('init',function(){   wp_update_post(array('ID'=>2927,'comment_status' => 'open')); }); please change the " 2927 " with the course id in above code.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Review stopped showing for a specific course’ is closed to new replies.