Course Reviews

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Course Reviews

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Someone created a course review on the front-end Course page. However, that review doesn't show up on the woo commerce product page. It also doesn't appear in the dashboard under reviews for that course. Dashboard Image of the review tab
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    The image shows the fact that under the course dashboard the course reviews also don't show up. AND, a course IS a product. I have to create a woo-commerce product to sell a course. It makes no sense that a review for one doesn't show up in the other. They are one and the same. This software is so convoluted....
    Diana
    Participant
    Let me explain it clearly. woocommerce is not our product, and how it works, it uses this term "product" which means something we can sell. We are using this same thing in wplms, and by connecting a woocommerce product with a course and associate a course with the product. You can sell courses as well. As you know both courses and woocommerce product have this rating feature. So this is obvious that woocommerce will show product reviews not course reviews(I hope this is clear) This is an integration of wplms with woocommerce You want to show course reviews should be appear on product page Follow this: By adding course review widget in product page. To do this go to WP- Admin -> Appearance -> Widgets -> Course review widget. Refer :http://prntscr.com/itpnxs ---------------------------------------------------- Nothing is twisted or coiled in wplms. It's just that if you are using any functionality in wplms, atleast you should know why we are using this. Wplms is a pool of features and functionalities. Do not use all features at once by just checking the documentation until and unless you are not aware about that practically
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Reviews’ is closed to new replies.