Course Reviews Not Working On One Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course Reviews Not Working On One Course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Hi on one of my courses the review option doesn't pop it like it used to. it just goes straight to the congratulation screen. They can still write a review from the course page though but that's not how they should be doing it. After the course is completed the option to review is no longer there. Also throughout the course it said "rate this course" at the top. That is also no gone but only for one course. This is a primary course and im loosing much needed reviews and ratings. Also i notice that on the back end if i edit that course page the box saying "allow comments" is turned off. I clicked on "allow comments" and when i update the page it is unchecked again.. not sure if this is interlinked? This review feature went missing last week for absolutely no reason Please advise
    Diana
    Participant
    Also I notice that on the back end if I edit that course page the box saying “allow comments” is turned off. I clicked on “allow comments” and when i update the page it is unchecked again.. not sure if this is interlinked? Yes, this is linked. Appreciate your ability to find the issue Okay, that's strange that it is not working only for one course Use this code and add in wp-admin > Plugins > editor > select wplms customizer plugin > wplms-customizer.php

add_action('init',function(){

wp_update_post(array('ID'=>2927,'comment_status' => 'open'));

});

please change the ” 2927 ” with the course id in above code.

Then check again if the issue is fixed or not
    ScottKing2020
    Participant
    Hi Diana That has fixed the issue. Thankyou very much. You can close the topic :)
    Veronica
    closed
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Reviews Not Working On One Course’ is closed to new replies.