Course shows Private in price

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course shows Private in price

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    varomix
    Spectator
    Hi I made a product, it does have a price, created a course and associated them I read other issues here but I do have a price and they are associated so that's not the issue, also, there's no plugins disabled from the theme. and still is showing as private, what is wrong?   This is urgent matter, I want to launch my site this week.   thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The private is shown only if the product is not connected to the course. Please check the course settings and also check the product settings, in course the product should be connected and in product the course should be connected.
    varomix
    Spectator
    Hi If you read my post, you can see that I already did that
    varomix
    Spectator
    Product Course and the product has a price Already tried this a couple times and doesn't work, as I said this is really urgent, I was hoping it would be solved today, so please please help me with this and read the info provided, cause you guys take a while to answer and to get that kind of answer is just one day completely lost just waiting.   Thank you
    varomix
    Spectator
    Ok I got it to work, seems like a search plugin or something was messing with the search results when searching for a product and was actually linking to it self, not the product. removed that and it works   sorry for the misunderstanding.   Cheers!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for the update.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course shows Private in price’ is closed to new replies.