course & smartcoupons

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting course & smartcoupons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    emad975
    Participant
    I am implementing smart coupon from woo-commerce on my site. every smart coupon has its value which will allow the student to see course units and videos if he insert a smart coupon number that has the same value of the course. my question is: How to make the course expired and needed to be bought again when the smart coupon expiry date reached. So the student need to buy the course because his coupon is expired. in other words I need to connect the course with the smart coupon expire date.    
    Diana
    Participant
    We don't have any such functionality like this, you have to write code for that I can share the steps, how you can achieve the same but cannot write code for you because it does not fall under the theme support
    emad975
    Participant
    please,  share the steps, how I can achieve the same.
    Diana
    Participant
    @emad975 These steps will work for theme version 3.9.9 First, you need to add a meta field in the course in which you will save that course expiry date. Now when your course will be expired, then in the code you have to check in course settings if course expiry coupon date is still valid and not reached at the end. Then renew course
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘course & smartcoupons’ is closed to new replies.