Course start button not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course start button not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    waqas05
    Spectator
    Please have a look at the video ... my course start button not working. video https://www.screencast.com/t/HZpzeUsGexQS
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    waqas05
    Spectator
    As i showed in video...as a student i couldn't start the course from outside...not from inside. also i have this setting as you mentioned.
    waqas05
    Spectator
    waqas05
    Spectator
    waqas05
    Spectator
    its a major funcationality issue and still no solution... please solve
    Diana
    Participant
    waqas05
    Spectator
    Hi... now i could not even access the courses and profile button is also vanished. i don't whats happening. Please have a look at this video https://www.screencast.com/t/kTroUzjKu
    waqas05
    Spectator
    please check.
    Diana
    Participant
    This was not showing before as well when I checked your site 2 hours ago. I thought you were doing something on your site. I will check your site in 2 hours and then post here. Please wait
    waqas05
    Spectator
    no i did not done anything... the problem is also with elementor ..yesterday on another topic someone help me and downgrade elementor verion because i was unable to edit my pages and i think the elementor now again auto updated and again i cannot edit any page. please also check this elementor problem and open course anyone from all courses in header. thanks
    waqas05
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    waqas05
    Spectator
    Okay first of all deactivating WP Rocket is not the solution. i need it for my site for optimization. you are supposed to give me a solution with wp rocket active. 2ndly did you even clicked on "edit with elementor" because if you clicked on it you will know that still the page cannot editable with elementor. And thanks course startbutton now working. but please fix above mentioned problems.
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Course start button not working’ is closed to new replies.