Course start date on certificate shows short code

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Course start date on certificate shows short code

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    I have upgraded to 4.0 and now the student course start date on the certificate shows the shortcode. screenshot. https://snipboard.io/Ya701z.jpg for 3.0. I was given this code to insert. I don't know if this is still valid for 4.0. or is there another shortcode for 4.0? add_shortcode('certificate_course_start_date',function($atts, $content = null){ $uid=$_GET['u']; $cid=$_GET['c']; global $bp,$wpdb; if(isset($uid) && is_numeric($uid) && isset($cid) && is_numeric($cid) && get_post_type($cid) == 'course'){ $course_submission_date = $wpdb->get_var($wpdb->prepare( " SELECT activity.date_recorded FROM {$bp->activity->table_name} AS activity WHERE activity.component = 'course' AND activity.type = 'start_course' AND user_id = %d AND item_id = %d ORDER BY date_recorded DESC LIMIT 0,1 " ,$uid,$cid)); return date_i18n(get_option( 'date_format' ), strtotime($course_submission_date)); } return '[certificate_course_start_date]'; });
    Veronica
    hi can you please confirm the versions of the pdf certificate, vibebp, and wplms plugin
    RMA
    Spectator
    WPLMS 4.0
    Veronica
    checking on your site
    Veronica
    hi just checked on your site and found that you are not using PDF Certificate plugin! if use PDF certificate plugin and then check with the same as the default editor is very old has some limitations
    RMA
    Spectator
    Well I have update or added the PDF certificate. that did not fix the date start short code issue
    Veronica
    hi the delay in response due to support holiday i am replicating this on local if i found the issue then i will let you know
    Veronica
    hi just checked on local and it is working fine: http://somup.com/crfqjYF6Cm please make sure you have copied the code properly
    Veronica
    hi please add this code
    add_shortcode('certificate_course_start_date',function($atts, $content = null){

$uid=$_GET['u'];

$cid=$_GET['c'];

global $bp,$wpdb;

if(isset($uid) && is_numeric($uid) && isset($cid) && is_numeric($cid) && get_post_type($cid) == 'course'){

$course_submission_date = $wpdb->get_var($wpdb->prepare( "

SELECT activity.date_recorded FROM {$bp->activity->table_name} AS activity

WHERE activity.component = 'course'

AND activity.type = 'start_course'

AND user_id = %d

AND item_id = %d

ORDER BY date_recorded DESC LIMIT 0,1

" ,$uid,$cid));

return date_i18n(get_option( 'date_format' ), strtotime($course_submission_date));

}

return '[certificate_course_start_date]';

});
    and use this shortcode: [certificate_course_start_date] let me know if this helps
    RMA
    Spectator
    Thank. I am sure where to place the code in 4.O. In 3.0 we would put it in plugin customizer. I don't see that in 4.0
    Veronica
    hi you need to install the same plugin for v4 and add the code in the same file
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Course start date on certificate shows short code’ is closed to new replies.