Course Start Date Taxonomy

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Course Start Date Taxonomy

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    I train people live on Skype, they pre-read the materials and do the quizzes on my WPLMS site (STMleader.com) but then join a particular cohort. I plan them months in advance. I would like to set up cohorts based on the start date.  This would be very similar to the course "location" taxonomy but would be called something like "Start date". Can this be added?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    a. Start Date is already available in Courses. And you can enable it for Course filtering as well. b. You can simply rename "location" or "levels" taxonomy as "Start date". Use Codestyling or loco-translate plugin for this.
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    i need multiple start dates for the course and dont want to put up many versions of the same course on the site. perhaps you are saying i can do this now, is there a tutorial?   secondly, I have no idea how to do code styling for renaming location.  Is there Skype or text support so we can work this out?
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    i am referring to multiple start dates
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We're building Course batches addon for this. refer more : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/wplms-batches/
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    i keep hearing about Batches - I have received several notices that they will be available next week ... but they are still not available. Every time I check the Trello page I see that there has not been any progress for weeks. Could you please let us know when you expect it to be available? Thanks!
    Markcrocker
    Spectator
    still waiting
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Start Date Taxonomy’ is closed to new replies.