Course stat download failed to update when data table is changed

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course stat download failed to update when data table is changed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Course stat download failed to update when I change the data table option. It always create the same file with same data table as previous download. I have tried to logout and clear cache. But no luck. Video is below. Need help to fix this. note: in my experience it will back to normal in next 1-2 days which is weird and not make sense.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well in the process stats ajax call we already put in the check for the file to delete the previous file before creating a new one with same name  and to do that we are using " unlink " php inbuilt function . So please check with host if this " unlink ' is working or not .
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    I don't understand  about 'check with host' and 'unlink'. Please enlight.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hilmanf Contact your webhost and ask them that this php inbuilt function - "unlink" is working or not. The unlink() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to delete files.
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    Hi, I have consulted to my host and they did some test. Result is: unlink is working perfectly. So I told them about the weird thing that this function is back to normal in every next 6-8 hours after last download. The suspect is cache. But cleared the server and browser cache is also not working. Meanwhile, it's impossible that a PHP function works only certain hour. Then I inspect vibe course module > Bp-course-ajax.php code. I found this below wplms_course_download_stats function:   function record_cache($key,$val){       $this->cached_values[$key]=$val;     }     function fetch_cache($key){       return $this->cached_values[$key];     } I assume, this code is the supect why download stat can only be updated in next 6-8 hours after last download. Because it is cached by WPLMS. Do you think it is root of problem? How may I fix this?
    Mk
    No above code will not impact on workflow. Yes, it seems like issue of the cache. But not by the above code. Please try by clearing all the cache. If still issue exist we will have to check in your code.  
    hilmanf
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Thanks for the details, I will check and reply to you by tomorrow.  
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Course stat download failed to update when data table is changed’ is closed to new replies.