Course stats

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course stats

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    gixthepix
    Participant
    Hallo, I have all the course stats at 0 If I click on calculate, i receive an error message: unable to calculate average. Could you help?  
    Veronica
    hi, can you please share some screenshot regarding the issue where you are getting this error? this will help us to understand the issue in better way
    gixthepix
    Participant
    gixthepix
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, I have share the screenshot of the stats page, do you have need info?
    Diana
    Participant
    I am replying here on her behalf So as you can see the continue course button is showing progress only 5% which means the units are not attempted by user. So it will show 0 stats obviously Make sure the Activity Streams should be enabled in wp-admin > Settings > BuddyPress > Activity Streams > Save Changes And if you are still facing the issue then do ping us here
    gixthepix
    Participant
    Thank You Diana, in wp-admin > Settings > BuddyPress > Activity Streams > Save Changes it'all OK I'm take a screenshot https://prnt.sc/ti9ger "So as you can see the continue course button is showing progress only 5% which means the units are not attempted by user. So it will show 0 stats obviously" Yes, but I don't see the student statistics, there are 309 students in total but the dashboard does not report any data. My need is to see the student data.
    Veronica
    ok then please provide the steps to replicate the same on your setup and also site URL and admin credentials.
    gixthepix
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    checking on your site...
    Veronica
    ok i have checked this please let me know if there is any single user who have completed the course? means a single user who has the activity of the course completion? if yes then please share its detail
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Course stats’ is closed to new replies.