Course status controls buttons not displaying

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course status controls buttons not displaying

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bsoryn
    Participant
    Hello team,   i have assigned a course status and the template as in the documentation. All good until the page is loaded where the control buttons are not displayed like: Back to course Review course Finish course    
    Diana
    Participant
    @bsoryn The default functionality say, these button will be visible no matter what. Until and unless there is any code which restricts the display Check did you added any custom code in your WPLMS Customizer Plugin Or Did you added any custom CSS to hide those buttons make sure the course should be published and not a draft course
    bsoryn
    Participant
    Course stat Hello Diana, I have deleted the CSS code from Appearance -> Css. Appart of that I don't have cache plugin active or other plugins which can impact the functionality. I have attached an image, hope that it got attached to this reply,   Thank you,
    bsoryn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    bsoryn
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @bsoryn No this will work with paid courses as well. As soon as user purchase the course. Once the payment gets confirmed and student got access of the course. Once he lands on course status page he will again see these buttons. Please share a video recording how you are not able to see these button. I want to know which step you are not performing correctly
    bsoryn
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Course status controls buttons not displaying’ is closed to new replies.