Course status incorrect

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course status incorrect

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Student course status is showing 100% right after purchase on dashboard. The percentage is not being calculated  
    Veronica
    sorry for the delay in response due to support holiday. can you please explain it with some screenshots! it will able us understand it in better way.  after purchase:  is it paid course! we need to check this on your site please provide some details.
    1. course url on which i perform testing
    2. if the course is paid then make sure user should be enrolled in the course
    3. student credential for testing.
    4. admin credentials.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    checking...
    Veronica
    hi i have checked this and make changes in setting now it's showing fine: https://prnt.sc/so1mpi just goto edit course and disable the setting time based course progress
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Thanks Veronica. That setting wasn't very intuitive as you wold want to enable that option. What is the option supposed to do? That resolves it though .
    Veronica
    well if this setting become enable then it calculates the time and increase the progress accordingly so if you don't want this just disable this. this is the only issues that i found after disabling this it will increase the progress according to the user not time!!!
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Ok thanks for the explanation and help. This issue can be marked resolved.
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation. topic closed. #staysafe
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Course status incorrect’ is closed to new replies.