Course stops

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Hi, I have an issue with my course. Students cannot go on. I noticed that in this unit button “Mark this unit as complete" disappeared. http://prntscr.com/jtumvr http://prntscr.com/jtun3j I as instructor marked unit as complete but is not possible to go on.  
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hi Mark, as you can see from my screenshots was impossible to go on. If this issue accurs and I reset the course, student looses all his  quizzes. I encountered this problem many times when I tested the course.
    Diana
    Participant
    @studiomedicopavesi_0412 Is there any specific step to replicate the issue that the course stops. So, I can assist you better.
    Hi, can you help me? I am waiting for your reply. Thank you in advance for your help!
    Diana
    Participant
    No one answers to me?
    Diana
    Participant
    Hi Diana, website is accessible, correctly works. I hope you can give a feedback asap.  
    Hi, I told you that my students and instructor encountered many problems  attending course and no one is giving assistance to me! I  asked your support every day for a serous problem: course not correctly working. No feedback! 1. Course stops 2. In admin bar student’s activity is not visible on page 2 and instructor/admin cannot control it (we unsubscribed participant, subscribe again in order to reset course, loosing all student’s quizzes) 3. Course progress bar is not working <pre id="tw-target-text" class="tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small" dir="ltr" style="background-color: transparent; border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: hidden; width: 276px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; color: #212121; caret-color: #212121; height: 48px; line-height: 24px !important;" data-placeholder="Traduzione" data-fulltext=""><span lang="en">My customers and I are still waiting </span>  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘Course stops’ is closed to new replies.