Course Timer QUESTION

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course Timer QUESTION

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hitsheets
    Spectator
    For courses, whenever a user starts a course, the timer for the course immediately starts. Is there a way for that not to happen? I know an option is to make the course "Unlimited", but that's not what I'm looking for...only because setting the course length would show "Unlimited" in the front-end course description. That's not what I want. What i'm looking for is the the TOTAL length of the course to show in the front end, but the course timer to not start at all when user starts the course. So if the course is 8 hours, when user starts the course, no timer starts, meaning the user is free to take the course at his/her own convenience. Thanks.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    hitsheets
    Spectator
    I'll set the timer as unlimited. What's the code to add duration (as mentioned in the screenshot above)?
    hitsheets
    Spectator
    Actually if it's a CSS code...I know that code. So pretty much there isn't a way to show a "theoretical" duration of the course in the front end (to show how long the course "should" take), but without a timer? Is this correct?
    In wplms 2.5 we added the ability to edit the course details widget. please go to wp-admin->lms settings->course settings Edit the widget according to your needs.  
    hitsheets
    Spectator
    That's right you did add that functionality. I was still using CSS to delete it. Thanks.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Timer QUESTION’ is closed to new replies.