Course Under Evaluation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Course Under Evaluation

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    designjungle
    Spectator
    Once a student Finishes a course they see this page http://prntscr.com/cvrwk8 which says that the course is under evaluation.  These courses are not evaluated!  Can I customise this message to say Course Completed? Thanks Damien
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can simply set your course to auto evaluate then the user will not see this message.
    netzbiz
    Participant
    Hello Team I need to know some settings or configuration of the certificate after completing the course to display in my account of the course section active or i can get the certificate. I completed the courses but i am not able to open my certificate from the course page of right sidebar. If you want i can give you my credentials to check what i am missing from admin to activate the certificate. Note: The certificate is assigned to the respective courses.. Please Reply ASAP!! I am waitig Thank you  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @netzbiz: Please create your own topic for your issues. The certificate is only shown in the profile page, on course page its shown only when the course is auto evaluated and user finishes the course. After that the certificate is saved in it can be seen from the profile page only.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Under Evaluation’ is closed to new replies.