Course under evaluation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course under evaluation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sriadmin
    Participant
    Hi, I recently updated my LMS and it appears many of the students who have undertaken courses without quizzes are seeing a 'Course Under Evaluation' button instead of 'Start Course'. I now have to manually change course status for each instructor for students in each course. How do I turn this function off or hide it so instructors do not need to evaluate a course? I turned on the Auto Evaluation button in the course but this did not work. Preferably, I need a whole of site solution as this issue effects 24 groups/instructors x 7 courses. thanks.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if a course is not set to auto evaluate ,then if the user  Finishes the course course status for that user goes to "Under evaluation" and it does not change event if you set the course to auto-evaluate later .But for student joining the course now will not see this issue . So as of now you have to manually change the course status for the user .
    sriadmin
    Participant
    Thanks. The wording underneath the 'Auto Evaluate' settings says "Evalute Courses based on Quizzes scores available in Course (* Requires at least 1 Quiz in course). Are you saying that if this is button is turned on to show (even without quizzes) instructors will not need to manually change the course status for the user?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    No courses will be evaluated based in the number of units that the user has completed as a fallback . So if user completed all the units she will get 100% marks in that course and she will see finish course button instead of course under evaluation .
    sriadmin
    Participant
    What happens after the finish course button? Can the user start the course again if they wish without intervention from the instructor? Basically, I want students to be able to take and retake courses as they wish without 'course under evaluation' preventing access.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If the course is set to be manually evaluated then the course will go under evaluation. So edit the course and set the course to be automatically evaluation, then the student can finish the course and they can again retake the course without instructor intervention. NOTE: The course retake button is present in the students profile->courses->stats section.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course under evaluation’ is closed to new replies.