COURSE VARIEABLE PRICE

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request COURSE VARIEABLE PRICE

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Please Mr. Vibe, we need this feature ASAP. Enable WooCommerce variable products for WPLMS. WooCommerce variable product pricing selections should sync with WPLMS Courses
    We need this feature to sell the following variables for one course: - full course, - basic course, - without certificate, - with certificate, -  combine more than one course to give a special promotional price and access to each one of them. @VibeThemes (Mr. Vibe), would be possible to direct the student to different course content using this feature? Would be possible to have this feature in the next WPLMS update? Many thanks!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The Variable Course pricing plugin is almost ready. Screenshot :   Let me know if it is really urgent and you need a beta version ....
    Gustavo
    Participant
    That is amazing Mr. Vibe! Thank you! Quick questions: 1. How would be possible to combine and sell two or more courses together with special promotional prices? 2. If a person buy a basic course would be possible to have inside it a permanent link offering to buy the advanced course for a lower price? Again, thank you for you hard work :) Many thanks! :)
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    How this works : 1. Set the connected product on Variable mode :   2. Define the Attributes :   3. Set the WPLMS - Parameters for the variations :     Let me know if this clarifies your doubts. p.s : This addon plugin is currently in beta. We're yet to fully test and add documentation this plugin.  
    deadelfujiama
    Spectator
    Tips & Suggestion: 1) It's possible in cartificate field add different type of certification? 2) It's possible to add custom type of field for add upselling service? 3) how this integration works with new child theme modern?
    sandy
    Please check this plugin for Variable pricing : http://www.vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-woocommerce/
    lucaslsantos
    Spectator
    Hello! How can I have the same course on sale with two price categories? I'd like to sell the same course for general users and for partners (with different price). Thanks!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘COURSE VARIEABLE PRICE’ is closed to new replies.