Course video elementor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course video elementor

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Rafael Mardojai CM
    Participant
    Hi, I'm creating a custom course layout with elementor, the problem is that I can't find any element to display the course video, there's only an element for the course image. Am I missing something or this is nor possible? Regards.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The course video is currently connected with the course featured image . So the video play icon appears directly on the course image. Do you think we should add a new block for the course video ?
    Rafael Mardojai CM
    Participant
    I see, then I might be doing something wrong or is something broken in mi side, the "Course image" element doesn't seem to show the course video in my custom course layout. Although it seems to work fine in some of the cards from the Vibe Grid element.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster

It is labelled as Course featured image. search as "Featured" you'll see the block

Rafael Mardojai CM
    Participant
    I don't have a block with that name :( I only have a block labeled as "Course Image".
    Rafael Mardojai CM
    Participant
    Hello, any help on this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

yes please use that block course Image block .

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

If still unable to add course image please share your admin creds and site url in private reply

Rafael Mardojai CM
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

refer : https://somup.com/c0Qo2dA85Y

Rafael Mardojai CM
    Participant
    Sure, it display the course image, but it doesn't display the course video, that's the issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

yes that is a pending issue right nowin wplms we are working on it.https://trello.com/c/1nPhKbDK

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.