Course with variable product issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course with variable product issue

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi! I've set a course with a variable product and no default value is selected. The issue is; when a user clicks on "Take this course" he is not being notified by "error message" to choose a product variable first before "Taking the course". This is confusing and users should be asked to pick an option first. Would you help me with a solution ASAP. Kind Regards, Anas
    Veronica
    hi, if you want to show variation in price and subscription then make use of this tip:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVEK324CoDA please let me know if you have issue.
    jackal
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, so basically you want a message for the user to select the one from the below option! i will give you the code for this wait.
    Veronica
    jackal
    Spectator
    Veronica
    hi, just enable this setting: https://prnt.sc/rmio3m no need to write any code!
    jackal
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica! This is not the solution I asked for (I already know this). I don't want to set a default value as I want the students to choose first. I want to show them a message when they click on "Take this course". The message will ask them to pick up a variant. This is the default Woocommerce concept which is missing with the theme because "Take this course" should act the same as add to cart button. Hope to hear from you soon
    Veronica
    hi, then you can use this code. <script> jQuery(document).ready(function($){ $('a.course_button.full.button.disabled').on('click',function(){ if($(this).hasClass('disabled')) alert('Please select option'); }); }); </script> add this code in your wp-admin>>wplms>>footer>>google analytics code
    please revert if you face any trouble.
    jackal
    Spectator
    Thank you. It works.
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation. closing this topic. #staysafe.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Course with variable product issue’ is closed to new replies.