Courses are gone for all users

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Courses are gone for all users

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    gabrielpadilha
    Participant
    Hello Support, I need your help, because I bought the wplms theme to use on my website, and I have done some courses being sold, as did the sale of many, and suddenly all the users were without access to courses need to know how to fix it ASAP because I am receiving many emails from students wanting their money back. I await the return of you with a solution as soon as possible. I thank you attention.
    RMA
    Spectator
    I have the same or similar problem...Today people purchasing courses do not see their courses in the account! The number next to the courses tab when they are signed in indicates the number of courses they purchased, however there is no course on the list!
    RMA
    Spectator
    Forgot to mention that in the activity log on the dashboard, the activities are not showing either, even if the student made his purchase and receives email notifications as confirmation.
    gabrielpadilha
    Participant
    That's right, let's wait a support response.
    sandy
    Can you please check if the order has been approved from wp-admin->Woocommerce->Orders We tested this on our setup and it seems to be working fine on our setup. Also share site url as well as admin credentials to check the issue on your setup. Make sure to mark the reply as private when sharing credentials.
    gabrielpadilha
    Participant
    Hello, thank you for the feedback. The information that is spent correctly, the problem is not from the beginning, appeared after a while and I can not solve, and no change to stop working was not made. The error still persists, ask for gentiliza your help. I can send a private message just for you to access the administrative area of WordPress so that they can analyze the problem? I await the return of you ...
    gabrielpadilha
    Participant
    ???
    sandy
    @gabrielpadilha : Can you please share site url as well as admin/student credentials to check the issue. Also let us know if some students or all students are facing this issue.
    gabrielpadilha
    Participant
    To advance, everyone with this problem. You have an e-mail to send the data access with Admin / Student? If I send the data here will be visible to everyone or only to you? Follow the website link: http://www.tedmed.com.br/ I await the return of you to send safely access data, so that it is not exposed at all.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please share your credentials in a private reply .

For sharing confidential information

Make sure you mark your reply as private  Private replies can only be seen by the author and Vibe Staff.
    CPM_usa
    Participant
    Hello! So we 7 modules and when I checked the "All Courses" Tab theres only 3 courses: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YXuthI5thUQE6EN4Q6t6E-KJw5oiXdT3/view?usp=sharing I don't see anything in the trash...  
    Ava
    Hi @CPM_usa Please create your own topic, it is not recommended to ask your query in someone else's topic for your own privacy matters. So please create a new topic and explain your issue there.  
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses are gone for all users’ is closed to new replies.