courses curriculum on sidebar issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues courses curriculum on sidebar issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ladygourmet
    Participant
    how can I get this look on courses? I want the grey area on the right to show what section or unit the student is at. (as showned at demo2 homepage) I'm using demo1. If I change for demo2 will I loose all data that I have inserted?  
    ladygourmet
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please clarify your issue with screenshots. The demo 1, demo 2 and demo 3 are built on default theme only the difference is between the layouts only and all have different homepage. And all the functionality is same. If you want to change the homepage then let us know we will provide you with the page builder import code.  
    ladygourmet
    Participant
    Ok, I'm using demo 1 but I'd like to have the homepage as demo 2. is that possible? also, as I was telling you before, when I apply to a course, it was supose to have a grey area on the sidebar with the course curriculum and what lesson I'm at. I'm getting all white with the course content and then a BACK TO THE COURSE button. I want students to have acess to the next lesson on that page, not have to go back and click netx lesson. see pic.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    1) For demo 2 hompage, refer this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/page-builder-export-codes/ Here you can find the demo 2 homepage import code and a video tutorial on how to use it. 2) For this you need to click on start course button or continue course button and it will take you to the course status page similar to the screenshot of yours.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘courses curriculum on sidebar issue’ is closed to new replies.