Courses Freezing When Submitted

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Courses Freezing When Submitted

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    Additional email from Host:
    In checking your server, I am able to see the following OpenSSL ciphers are present on the server and available for you to use: SSLv3 TLSv1.2 In checking with our advanced team, they informed us that you are able to use tcpdf, you would just need to upload that to the server and then include a call to that within your PHP code. Something similar to: require_once('tcpdf_include.php'); You will want to reach out to your developer to help you configure this functionality on your account.
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    Some notes on certificates in my system. Yes, they used to work. Until I installed the 'Certificates for Quizzes' plugin. Then they turned black. So I changed two settings:
    1. Ticked the box "Disable Certificate Image Mode"

2. Ticked the box "Show PDF Certificates Only"

The certificates 'seem to' generate... unfortunately, they do not print and do not download. These issues are all new since I installed the 'Certificates for Quizzes' plugin. But when I disabled it, the problem did not change. So I enabled it again. I did tell you this in chat already... but to remind you. I am wondering if the new plugin is a problem. The thing is... I need to give certificates for a quiz, so I need it to work! Thank you.  

MrVibe
    Keymaster
    ok I am checking this again. With the above information, it now seems the issue might be in configuration. Like the folder in which the PDF certifactes are generated might not have correct permissions.
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    But would all of this prevent us from marking students complete? I'm getting confused.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes, I able to locate the error log is located here : https://www.skyrocketedpd.com/wp-content/debug.log and it says : require_once(): Failed opening required file  solution is close, stay put.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    resolved.  
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    Is it safe to turn back on emails?
    Diana
    Participant
    @wordmaker123, The touchpoints you mean? I am sorry for asking this but here Mr. Vibe was handling the issue so I have no idea what you are asking If it is about touchpoints then yes you can
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Did you revert some of the changes ? The issue was some of the file was inaccessible. In fact the whole folder which has the PDF generation code was missing. Please re-download the quiz certificates plugin and upload again. Make sure all the files and folders matach. Unzip the plugin in your desktop computer and match with the one which is uploaded via cPanel. That was the fix I did last time. So this could not appear again unless someone is logging in to your server and removing scripts.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Please let me know about the above.
    wordmaker123
    Spectator
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The TCPDF is the most popular PHP library for generating PDF [ https://tcpdf.org/ ] so it is really strange that Vaultpress is marking as suspected. checking site.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses Freezing When Submitted’ is closed to new replies.