Courses from 3.9 Not Working

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Courses from 3.9 Not Working

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Imported courses into 4.08 from 3.9 and they are not working correctly. They are all marked as PRIVATE and no matter what I do they will not create a WooCommerce Product. I tried manually creating a WooCommerce product and connecting them in course admin and they still do not operate correctly. When I push the Start Course button it takes me to my profile page and the Manage Courses page. WooCommerce works on new course creation perfectly but not the imported courses.
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Also noticed that there is a misspelling in the template: Course Currilcum
    Veronica
    hi, sorry for the delay in response can you please share the video of the issue that you are facing so we can replicate the same on our local as well exactly you have performed it will be great if you can and for this Course Currilcum can you please share a screenshot we will check
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    This is the curriculum misspelling mispelling of the word curriculum
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, for spelling mistake, you can edit it with wp-admin>>vibebp>>course layout edit the layout with elementor and edit that particular element and change the spelling... and for the course import can you please provide me steps thanks for the screenshots it clear some aspects but I didn't get the steps to perform it so it will be great if you provide me then I will replicate it if I found it to be an issue then I will report it to the development team
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    I have had nothing but problems trying to export courses from 3.9 website to import on 4.09 website. I can export all the courses, etc. but it won't let me upload because it says it exceeds the file size. (however, it's only about one megabyte) If I try to export only a certain number of courses or units at a time it works fine but I can't tell what, if anything, has been missed. It would be far more useful as an export if I could export by course selection or course I.D. and all of the users, assignments, quizzes, etc. This method leaves me having to rebuild everything.... Which is stupid considering I'm moving from WPLMS to WPLMS............
    Veronica
    ok then I need to check this on my local as well I will check this tomorrow and update you here also don't forget to ping us here
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    If i do smaller batches it works but for some reason it doesn't all connect together correctly, the units to the courses, etc. and somehow I miss courses.... There are about 38000 records in the CSV file.
    Veronica
    hi I have discussed this with my teammates 38000 records can't be imported on a single time you need to import them in small batches this is the only option as such a big amount destroys the query so try to import in batches
    silatjunkie
    Participant
    Can you consider an update that allows a specific course to be selected by name or ID so that I can make sure to get all of it and connected properly? The selection process of choosing a range is only helpful if you are planning to do all of them and if you make a mistake and a miss a course, there's no way to identify that easily.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if you are using csv import export you can simply break into parts irrelevant of their order just import all parts one by one not maintaining any order .
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses from 3.9 Not Working’ is closed to new replies.