Courses in multiple categories view.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Courses in multiple categories view.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jazibsawar
    Participant
    I am trying to show courses based on user interests. I basically saved course categories selected by the student in user meta. Now I have to show selected courses in a view. Is there a way to achieve this using minimal changes? Can I use pagination and courses loop view with my custom query?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Please let me know where you want to show this, do you want to show these courses on all courses page, or post grid or some custom page ?
    jazibsawar
    Participant
    Hi, I am working with child theme and wanted to show on some custom page. I have created a page template. Created a query to get courses based on multiple categories. Just want to know how to access the grid layout of WPLMS to show courses.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, For this you can simply check our course-loop.php file present in plugins/vibe-coursemodule/includes/templates/course folder. If you want to check how we have created our all courses page then you can check wplms/templates/directory/course folder. In this also the course-loop.php file is used.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Courses in multiple categories view.’ is closed to new replies.